antibiotic without prescription antibiotic
amoxicillin cost without prescription
amoxicillin cost without prescription blog.cr-inside.org
buy amoxicillin without prescription
buy naltrexone without prescription buy
duloxetine where to buy
buy duloxetine online
fluoxetine 20 mg buy online
fluoxetine buy online
counter asthma inhalers
TISSMumbai is popularabbreviation used for the Tata Institute of Social Sciences situated in Mumbai,Maharashtra. The institute is a well known name in social education. Admissionnotification to TISS Mumbai MBA 2012 is out. The important dates with respectto various stages of the TISS application and admission process have beenannounced. Candidates targeting TISS Mumbai MBA 2012 are a focused set ofstudents who want to take up higher education in the sector of Human Resource& Social Sciences.
TISSMumbai MBA 2012 Eligibility
· The applicants who have passedthe Higher Secondary Examination, 10+2 or its equivalent (HSC / PUC / Pre -Degree) course with minimum aggregate Marks of 50% for General, OBC andMinority Students (40% for SCs / STs) are eligible to apply to the Bachelor'sDegree Program.
· The candidates should produceall the relevant documents in original at the time of admission preliminaries.
· The applicants who haveappeared in their Higher Secondary Examination, 10+2 or its equivalent (HSC /PUC / Pre - Degree) and are awaiting their results will also be eligible toapply.
For the other Post Graduate Courses:
A Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3-year duration or equivalentgrade (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern ofstudy or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirement of 15 years offormal education) in any discipline.
Candidates appearing for the final year Bachelor's examinationprovided they provide the degree before Sunday, June 9, 2013, of theadmission year.
TISS 2012 notification
Last Date for Receipt of Completed Forms
November 30, 2012
TISS NET at different centres
January 13, 2013
Announcement of eligible candidates for Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview
February 1, 2013
Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview at TISS
March 7 – 20, 2013
Announcement of Selection on TISS website
April 12, 2013
ApplicationProcedure for TISSNET 2013
· Candidates candownload the application form from https://admissions.tiss.edu/admission-process/online-application-form.
· Complete onlineapplication form, pay the application fee (depending on number of programsapplied) and submit it.
· Candidates havingtrouble completing online application form or lack access to internet servicescan write to Mumbai campus for printed application form.
· Complete theapplication form and submit before 10th November 2012 which is the last date ofsubmission.
TISSAdmission and Selection Process
The test pattern and the selection procedure for the master's programs vary.The details of the test pattern for the various programs offered by TISS aregiven below:
Master's programs in Health administration and Hospital Administration
- Academic Background (30 Marks): Marks are awarded to each applicant on the basis of overall percentage of marks secured in the Bachelor's Degree Examination and the maximum marks are 30. However, high academic achievement is not the only criterion on which the candidate will be selected.
- Essay Test (60 Marks): The essay test (ET) aims at assessment of knowledge about contemporary issues in the field and sensitivity to social issues, expressed through written analysis in English. The time allotted is 45 minutes.
- Group Discussion (40 Marks): The group discussion (GD) aims at assessment of knowledge about contemporary issues in the field and sensitivity to social issues expressed orally in English in a group situation. The time allotted is 20 minutes.
- Personal Interview (70 Marks): To become eligible for the personal interview a general candidate in Social Work and Development Studies should secure a minimum combined score of 45 marks (35 marks for SCs and STs) in the ET and GD put together. A general candidate in Master of Health/Hospital Administration should secure at least 40 marks (30 marks for SCs and STs) in the ET and GD put together. The candidate is also expected to be acquainted with the program for which he/she has applied for, as questions may be asked on the topic during the personal interview.